I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. To German customers about packaging:
In compliance with Germany’s Packaging Act VerpackG which promotes recycling and reuse of packaging materials, our company is registered at the Packaging Register of the Stiftung Zentrale Stelle Verpackungsregister. Our Dual System Licensing partner for the collection, sorting & recycling of the packaging is ACTIVATE by RECLAY.
As consumer please ensure that all received packaging is disposed of in the right recycling containers, Blue for all paper and Yellow for all plastics.
6. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Klara Arnaudova am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: email@example.com.
Alternately, you may write to me at:
5b Bacho Kiro str,
Scarf can be hand washed in cold water with a mild soapy or shampoo. Rinse in clear, cool water until all the soap is gone. Be careful not to rub or twist the scarf too hard as well as not to let it soak for a long in the water.
Only to be gently hand washed in no warmer than 90 F water, using a wool/silk detergent. Do not wring out. Roll up in a towel to remove excess water, then reshape where needed, leave flat to dry.
Not suitable for machine washing
Dry cleaning only.
♥IRONING of the scarves
For best result I recommend ironing in a semi-dry state,
Ironing on the back side of the scarf.
Each and every purchased scarf is carefully gift wrapped.
Custom orders are welcome!
I never use stencils or guides.
All my scarves are one of a kind.
Although I sometimes paint the popular
motives more than once, each time they are entirely unique and nothing is ever printed or copied.
Some slight imperfections make the scarf even more distinct.
♥ I enjoy using a variety of silk fabric for my scarves,
Habotai, Crêpe de Chine, Silk satin, Silk chiffon, Silk Velvet, Cotton for the Men's scarves etc...
and each kind requires a slightly different approach. Some of them permit a more detailed drawing, and some suite a more abstract stroke, and others yearn for luxurious motifs.
♥ I use only high quality silk fabrics and no use any synthetics for my work.
Wholesales are available for more of 15 products.
If a package returns to us because being `unclaimed`
by the recipient or because of the wrong address,
we will contact you immediately! If you want to reship your order,
the shipping cost for the reship would be on your expense.
The payment for the first shipping is not refundable!
Jan 20, 2023
The recipient was delighted with the quality and beauty. Shipping was lightning-fast!